MP3 Auxiliary cable for original Citroën car radios from year 2005
No more CDs, enjoy all the music on your Smartphone (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone...) or multimedia player (iPod...) by connecting this MP3 Auxiliary Jack cable directly to your Citroën vehicle while keeping the original installation: enjoy the audio experience! Before placing an order, we strongly encourage you to consult the technical data sheet at the bottom of the page.
This MP3 auxiliary cable will allow you to enjoy your music everywhere and connect your Smartphone (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone...) or your MP3 player directly on your Citroën vehicle while keeping the original installation: enjoy the audio experience!
First connect the cable to your car radio, then connect it to your Smartphone (iPhone...) and listen to your favourite music while enjoying a product:
- Unique on the market
- Easy to install in 5 minutes
- Invisible once installed
- Guaranteed one year
- Plug & Play: simply install the MP3 Auxiliary cable in less than 5 minutes
- Easily equipe your vehicle with a3.5mm Jack plug
- Make your original car radio compatible with your smartphones and other multimedia devices
- Use and keep your steering wheel controls:adjust the volume (incompatible with track change)
- Enjoy High Definition audio quality
- Obtain maximal operating comfort thanks to a cable length of 1,25 meters
COMPATIBLE VEHICLE MODELS
- C1 from 2006
- C2 from 2006
- C3 from 2006
- DS3 from 2006
- DS4 from 2006
- C4 from 2005
- C5 from 2004
- C6 from 2006
- C8 from 2006
- Picasso from 2006
- Grand Picasso from 2006
COMPATIBLE CAR RADIO SYSTEMS
- RD4car radio
REMARKS AND INSTALLATION HELP
- Enabling Auxiliary N°1 option in a garage is mandatory (see our guide). This activation must be done after connecting the cable to your car radio
- See our installation guide or our blog for installation assistance
- If you are unable to install your product by yourself, make an appointment with an MP3MyCar installer.
EXAMPLES OF COMPATIBLES CAR RADIOS
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE PRODUCT
- Cable length : 1,25 meters
- Jack Connector 3.5 mm
- Heat shrinkable sheathed cable
How long is the warranty period for the products?
All our articles benefit from the legal guarantee provided by law in the Consumer Code and the Civil Code. It is therefore one year from the date of purchase or delivery of the item.
How long should I keep the original packaging?
You must keep your original packaging for the duration of the warranty in order to be able to use it if necessary. You must therefore keep it for one year.
Questions before purchasing our products
General installation questions
Specific questions for Peugeot and Citroën vehicles - Same manufacturer, same interfaces
Specific questions for Audi/VVG/Seat/Skoda vehicles - Same manufacturer, same interfaces
Specific questions for Renault vehicles
Specific questions for Nissan vehicles
Questions after purchasing our products
You might also like