USB / SD / Auxiliary Interface for Audi original Concert, Chorus, Symphony or Navi+ car radio with Quadlock connector
No more CDs, enjoy all the music on your Smartphone (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone...) or multimedia player (iPod...) by connecting this MP3 Auxiliary USB Box directly to your Audi vehicle while keeping the original installation: enjoy the audio experience! Before placing an order, we strongly encourage you to consult the technical data sheet at the bottom of the page.
This MP3 USB / SD / Auxiliary Interface will allow you to connect a USB Flash Drive, an SD Memory Card or your Smartphone (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone...) thanks to the 3.5mm jack connector directly on your Audi vehicle while keeping the original installation: enjoy the audio experience!
First connect the interface to your car radio, then connect it to your Smartphone (iPhone...) and listen to your favourite music while enjoying a product:
- With an high fidelity audio chipset for ideal sound reproduction from USB, 3.5mm Jack or SD Memory Card
- Easy to install in 10 minutes
- Unique on the market
- Invisible once installed
- Guaranteed one year
- Plug & Play: simply install the MP3MyCar USB / SD / Aux interface in less than 10 minutes
- Make your original car radio compatible with USB Flash Drives, SD Cards, Smartphones and other multimedia devices with a Jack 3.5mm connector
- Use and keep your steering wheel controls:adjust volume, change tracks and change folders
- System with digital output interface for high definition audio quality
- Connect all your multimedia devices with the available 3.5mm Auxiliary Input Jack
- Robust housing to withstand all shocks and everyday use
- USB port on the front allowing the playing of your music by USB key
- SD Card port on the front allowing the playing of your music by USB Key
- Automatic start of playlist playback
- Auto pause when audio source is changed
- Easy to install and discreet, it can be placed in the glove compartment of your vehicle for example
- Compatible with all applications on your phone (Spotify, Deezer, Napster, Youtube...) thanks to the Auxiliary Jack input
COMPATIBLE VEHICLE MODELS
- Audi A3 from 2008 to 2010
- Audi A4 from 2007 to 2009
- Audi S4 from 2007 to 2009
- Audi TT from 2007 to 2010
- Audi R8 from 2006 to 2009 (non touchscreen radios)
COMPATIBLE CAR RADIO SYSTEMS
- Audi CQ-JV1060L original radio with CD Changer connector
- Audi RNS-E (16:9) original radio with CD Changer connector
- Audi BNS 5.0 original radio with CD Changer connector
- Audi Chorus 3 original radio with CD Changer connector
- Audi Concert 3 original radio with CD Changer connector
- Audi Symphony 3 original radio with CD Changer connector
INCOMPATIBLE CAR RADIO SYSTEMS
- No information available at the moment
REMARKS AND INSTALLATION HELP
- See our installation guide or our blog for installation assistance
- If you are unable to install your product by yourself, make an appointment with an MP3MyCar installer.
Important note: For all car radios not listed below, please send a photo to the following e-mail address email@example.com. A technical team will answer you within the day.
EXAMPLES OF COMPATIBLES CAR RADIOS
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE PRODUCT
- Embedded 3.5 mm Jack connector for connecting any multimedia device
- USB connector available on front panel for USB flash drive playback
- SD card slot available on the front panel for SD Memory Card playback
- Recommended maximum capacity for USB flash drive: 8 GB
- Recommended maximum capacity for SD Memory Card: 8 GB
- Length x Width x Height : 12 cm x 10 cm x 2 cm
- Operating temperatures: from -30°C to 80°C
- Covered frequency band : 20 Hz to 20 KHz
- Power consumption : 1W
- Power supply : 12V
- Weight : 150 grams
PRODUCT PACKAGING CONTENT
How long is the warranty period for the products?
All our articles benefit from the legal guarantee provided by law in the Consumer Code and the Civil Code. It is therefore one year from the date of purchase or delivery of the item.
How long should I keep the original packaging?
You must keep your original packaging for the duration of the warranty in order to be able to use it if necessary. You must therefore keep it for one year.
Questions before purchasing our products
General installation questions
Specific questions for Peugeot and Citroën vehicles - Same manufacturer, same interfaces
Specific questions for Audi/VVG/Seat/Skoda vehicles - Same manufacturer, same interfaces
Specific questions for Renault vehicles
Specific questions for Nissan vehicles
Questions after purchasing our products
You might also like