All-in-one USB / Bluetooth / Aux Interface for Toyota original car radio from 2004
No more CDs, play music from USB flash drive, take calls or stream music wirelessly with Bluetooth Technology with this MP3MyCar All-in-one interface. Enjoy all the music from your Smartphone (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone...) or multimedia player (iPod...) by connecting this interface directly to your Toyota vehicle while keeping the original installation: enjoy the audio experience! Before placing an order, we strongly encourage you to consult the technical data sheet at the bottom of the page.
This All-in-one Interface with Bluetooth, Microphone, Auxiliary 3.5 mm Jack and USB (music & charging) port will allow you to enjoy your music anywhere and connect your Smartphone, or your MP3 player wirelessly, thanks to Bluetooth® technology directly on your Toyota vehicle while keeping the original installation: enjoy the audio experience!
First connect the interface to your car radio, then connect it to your Smartphone (iPhone...) and listen to your favourite music while enjoying a product:
- With a new audio processor for Bluetooth A2DP wireless audio streaming
- With an high fidelity audio chipset for ideal sound reproduction
- Easy to install in 10 minutes
- Unique on the market
- Invisible once installed
- Guaranteed one year
- Plug & Play: simply install the MP3MyCar All-in-one USB / Bluetooth / Aux / Microphone interface in less than 10 minutes without disconnecting the car stereo
- Make your original car radio compatible with your Smartphones and other multimedia devices with Bluetooth® technology and the embedded Jack 3.5mm connector
- Front USB port for charging your devices and playing music from USB Flash drive
- Take calls and communicate wirelessly using the microphone provided with the interface
- Use and keep your steering wheel controls:adjust volume, change tracks
- System with digital output interface for high definition audio quality
- Connect all your multimedia devices with the available 3.5mm Auxiliary Input Jack
- Robust housing to withstand all shocks and everyday use
- Automatic start of playlist playback
- Auto pause when audio source is changed
- Compatible with all applications on your phone (Spotify, Deezer, Napster, Youtube...)
COMPATIBLE VEHICLE MODELS
- Avensis from 2004
- Corolla from 2004 to 2011
- RAV4 from 2004
- Yaris from 2004
- Highlander from 2004 to 2011
- Land Cruiser from 2003 to 2011
- Matrix from 2005 to 2011
- Prius from 2004 to 2011
- Auris from 2008
- Celica from 2003 to 2005
COMPATIBLE CAR RADIO SYSTEMS
- All Toyota original radioswith 2 x 6 pins CD Changer connector
INCOMPATIBLE CAR RADIO SYSTEMS
- No information available at the moment
REMARKS AND INSTALLATION HELP
- See our installation guide or our blog for installation assistance
- If you are unable to install your product by yourself, make an appointment with an MP3MyCar installer.
EXAMPLES OF COMPATIBLES CAR RADIOS
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE PRODUCT
- Integrated Bluetooth chipset for A2DP audio streaming and hands-free call taking
- Embedded 3.5 mm Jack connector for connecting any multimedia device
- USB connector available on front panel for USB flash drive playback and devices charging
- Microphone for taking calls
- Length x Width x Height : 12 cm x 10 cm x 2 cm
- Operating temperatures: from -30°C to 80°C
- Covered frequency band : 20 Hz to 20 KHz
- Power consumption : 1W
- Power supply : 12V
- Weight : 150 grams
PRODUCT PACKAGING CONTENT
How long is the warranty period for the products?
All our articles benefit from the legal guarantee provided by law in the Consumer Code and the Civil Code. It is therefore one year from the date of purchase or delivery of the item.
How long should I keep the original packaging?
You must keep your original packaging for the duration of the warranty in order to be able to use it if necessary. You must therefore keep it for one year.