Universal Bluetooth MP3 AUX Cable for vehicles with Jack AUX-in connector
This Bluetooth MP3 Auxiliary Cable is developed specifically for vehicles that have an Auxiliary input on the dashboard. It will allow you to connect your Smartphone via Bluetooth to your vehicle. The power supply of this cable is simply through a USB socket that you can connect to a cigarette lighter charger or to your vehicle's USB charging socket.
This Bluetooth MP3 auxiliary cable will allow you to enjoy your music anywhere and connect your Smartphone (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone...) or your MP3 player wirelessly on your équipé de prise RCA vehicle while keeping the original installation: enjoy the audio experience!
First connect the RCA Bluetooth cable to your car radio, then connect it to your Smartphone (iPhone...) and listen to your favourite music while enjoying a product:
- Unique on the market
- Easy to install in 5 minutes
- Invisible once installed
- Guaranteed one year
- Plug & Play : Installez simplement l'interface sur votre véhicule avec entrée RCA
- Make your original radio system compatible with your Smartphones and other Bluetooth multimedia devices
- Send music wirelessly on your vehicle
- Use and keep your steering wheel controls:adjust the volume (incompatible with track change)
- Enjoy High Definition audio quality (much better quality than an FM transmitter)
- Get maximum ease of use without using any cables between your smartphone and car radio
COMPATIBLE VEHICLE MODELS
- All vehicles with RCA input
- Recommended : for powering the Bluetooth module, provide a USB socket (cigarette lighter or that of the vehicle if it has one)
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE PRODUCT
- Bluetooth : 4.0
- Maximum range from 10 to 15 meters
How long is the warranty period for the products?
All our articles benefit from the legal guarantee provided by law in the Consumer Code and the Civil Code. It is therefore one year from the date of purchase or delivery of the item.
How long should I keep the original packaging?
You must keep your original packaging for the duration of the warranty in order to be able to use it if necessary. You must therefore keep it for one year.