Bluetooth / Aux MP3 Interface for BMW original car radio with Quadlock 40 pin connector
No more CDs, enjoy all the music wirelessly and take calls on your Smartphone (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone...) or multimedia player (iPod...) by connecting this MP3 Auxiliary Bluetooth Box directly to your BMW vehicle while keeping the original installation: enjoy the audio experience! Before placing an order, we strongly encourage you to consult the technical data sheet at the bottom of the page.
This Bluetooth Interface with Microphone, Auxiliary 3.5 Jack and USB charging port will allow you to enjoy your music anywhere and connect your Smartphone, or your MP3 player wirelessly, thanks to Bluetooth® technology directly on your BMW vehicle while keeping the original installation: enjoy the audio experience!
First connect the interface to your car radio, then connect it to your Smartphone (iPhone...) and listen to your favourite music while enjoying a product:
- With a new audio processor for Bluetooth A2DP wireless audio streaming
- With an high fidelity audio chipset for ideal sound reproduction
- Easy to install in 10 minutes
- Unique on the market
- Invisible once installed
- Guaranteed one year
- Plug & Play: simply install the MP3MyCar Bluetooth / Aux / Microphone interface in less than 10 minutes without disconnecting the car stereo
- Make your original car radio compatible with your Smartphones and other multimedia devices with Bluetooth® technology and the embedded Jack 3.5mm connector
- Take calls and communicate wirelessly using the microphone provided with the interface
- Use and keep your steering wheel controls:adjust volume, change tracks
- System with digital output interface for high definition audio quality
- Connect all your multimedia devices with the available 3.5mm Auxiliary Input Jack
- Robust housing to withstand all shocks and everyday use
- Front USB port for charging your devices (doesn't read USB Flash Drives)
- Automatic start of playlist playback
- Auto pause when audio source is changed
- Compatible with all applications on your phone (Spotify, Deezer, Napster, Youtube...)
COMPATIBLE VEHICLE MODELS
- BMW Serie 5 E39 from 2000 to 2003 with Business or Professional original radio
- BMW X3 from 2004 to 2006 with Business or Professional original radio
- BMW X5 from 2001 to 2006 with Business or Professional original radio
- BMW Z4 from 2003 to 2008 with Business, Business CD, or Business Navigation original radio
- BMW Z8 from 2002 to 2003 with Business or Business CD original radio
COMPATIBLE CAR RADIO SYSTEMS
- BMW BE6507, PH7030, PH8030 original radios
INCOMPATIBLE CAR RADIO SYSTEMS
- No information available at the moment
REMARKS AND INSTALLATION HELP
- See our installation guide or our blog for installation assistance
- If you are unable to install your product by yourself, make an appointment with an MP3MyCar installer.
Important note: For all car radios not listed below, please send a photo to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. A technical team will answer you within the day.
EXAMPLES OF COMPATIBLES CAR RADIOS
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE PRODUCT
- Integrated Bluetooth chipset for A2DP audio streaming and hands-free call taking
- Embedded 3.5 mm Jack connector for connecting any multimedia device
- USB connector available on front panel for USB for charging devices
- Microphone for taking calls
- Length x Width x Height : 12 cm x 10 cm x 2 cm
- Operating temperatures: from -30°C to 80°C
- Covered frequency band : 20 Hz to 20 KHz
- Power consumption : 1W
- Power supply : 12V
- Weight : 150 grams
PRODUCT PACKAGING CONTENT
How long is the warranty period for the products?
All our articles benefit from the legal guarantee provided by law in the Consumer Code and the Civil Code. It is therefore one year from the date of purchase or delivery of the item.
How long should I keep the original packaging?
You must keep your original packaging for the duration of the warranty in order to be able to use it if necessary. You must therefore keep it for one year.