MP3 Auxiliary cable for original Peugeot car radios from 2005
No more CDs, enjoy all the music on your Smartphone (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone...) or multimedia player (iPod...) by connecting this MP3 Auxiliary Jack cable directly to your Peugeot vehicle while keeping the original installation: enjoy the audio experience! Before placing an order, we strongly encourage you to consult the technical data sheet at the bottom of the page.
This MP3 auxiliary cable will allow you to enjoy your music everywhere and connect your Smartphone (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone...) or your MP3 player directly on your Peugeot vehicle while keeping the original installation: enjoy the audio experience!
Reliez le câble dans un premier temps sur votre autoradio puis connectez-le ensuite à votre Smartphone (iPhone...) et écoutez vos MP3 en profitant :
- Unique on the market
- Easy to install in 5 minutes
- Invisible once installed
- Guaranteed one year
- Plug & Play: simply install the MP3 Auxiliary cable in less than 5 minutes
- Easily equipe your vehicle with a3.5mm Jack plug
- Make your original car radio compatible with your smartphones and other multimedia devices
- Use and keep your steering wheel controls:adjust the volume (incompatible with track change)
- Enjoy High Definition audio quality
- Obtain maximal operating comfort thanks to a cable length of 1,25 meters
COMPATIBLE VEHICLE MODELS
- 207 from 2007
- 307 from 2005
- 308 from 2007
- 407 from 2005
- 607 from 2005
- 807 from 2005
- 1007 from 2004
- 3008 from 2004
- 5008 from 2004
- Boxer from 2005
- Nemo from 2005
- Jumpy from 2005
- Jumper from 2005
- RCZ from 2010
COMPATIBLE CAR RADIO SYSTEMS
- RD4car radio
REMARKS AND INSTALLATION HELP
- Enabling Auxiliary N°1 option in a garage is mandatory (see our guide). This activation must be done after connecting the cable to your car radio
- See our installation guide or our blog for installation assistance
- If you are unable to install your product by yourself, make an appointment with an MP3MyCar installer.
EXAMPLES OF COMPATIBLES CAR RADIOS
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE PRODUCT
- Cable length : 1,25 meters
- Jack Connector 3.5 mm
- Heat shrinkable sheathed cable
How long is the warranty period for the products?
All our articles benefit from the legal guarantee provided by law in the Consumer Code and the Civil Code. It is therefore one year from the date of purchase or delivery of the item.
How long should I keep the original packaging?
You must keep your original packaging for the duration of the warranty in order to be able to use it if necessary. You must therefore keep it for one year.
Questions before purchasing our products
General installation questions
Specific questions for Peugeot and Citroën vehicles - Same manufacturer, same interfaces
Specific questions for Audi/VVG/Seat/Skoda vehicles - Same manufacturer, same interfaces
Specific questions for Renault vehicles
Specific questions for Nissan vehicles
Questions after purchasing our products
You might also like