MP3 Auxiliary Interface for Toyota original car radio before 2004
No more CDs, enjoy all the music on your Smartphone (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone...) or multimedia player (iPod...) by connecting this MP3 Auxiliary Jack Interface directly to your Toyota vehicle while keeping the original installation: enjoy the audio experience! Before placing an order, we strongly encourage you to consult the technical data sheet at the bottom of the page.
This MP3 Auxiliary Interface with 3.5mm Jack connector will allow you to enjoy your music everywhere and connect your Smartphone (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone...) or your MP3 player directly on your Toyota vehicle while keeping the original installation: enjoy the audio experience!
First connect the interface to your car radio, then connect it to your Smartphone (iPhone...) and listen to your favourite music while enjoying a product:
- With an high fidelity audio chipset for ideal sound reproduction
- Easy to install in 10 minutes
- Unique on the market
- Invisible once installed
- Guaranteed one year
- Plug & Play: simply install the MP3 Auxiliary cable in less than 10 minutes
- Make your original car stereo compatible with your smartphones and other multimedia devices that have a 3.5mm Jack connector
- Use and keep your steering wheel controls:adjust the volume (incompatible with track change)
- System with digital output interface for high definition audio quality
- Robust housing to withstand all shocks and everyday use
- Easy to install and discreet, it can be placed in the glove compartment of your vehicle for example
- Compatible with all applications on your phone (Spotify, Deezer, Napster, Youtube...)
COMPATIBLE VEHICLE MODELS
- Altis from 1998 to 2004
- Avalon from 1998 to 2004
- Avensis from 1998 to 2002
- Celica from 1998 to 2002
- Corolla from 1998 to 2002
- Corolla Verso from 2004
- Highlander from 1998 to 2003
- Land Cruiser from 1998 to 2002 (sans lecteur DVD)
- MR2 from 1998 to 2002
- Optimo from 1993
- Paseo from 1992 à 1999
- RAV4 from 1994 à 2003
- SportsVan from 1996 to 2004
- Supra de 1986 à 1998
- Tundra from 1998 to 2002
- Yaris from 1999 to 2005
- Yaris Verso from 1999 to 2005
COMPATIBLE CAR RADIO SYSTEMS
- Toyota original radios
INCOMPATIBLE CAR RADIO SYSTEMS
- No information available at the moment
REMARKS AND INSTALLATION HELP
- See our installation guide or our blog for installation assistance
- If you are unable to install your product by yourself, make an appointment with an MP3MyCar installer.
Important note: For all car radios not listed below, please send a photo to the following e-mail address email@example.com. A technical team will answer you within the day.
EXAMPLES OF COMPATIBLES CAR RADIOS
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE PRODUCT
- Front RCA connector for connecting your audio playback sources (Smartphones, Tablets, MP3 players...)
- 3.5 mm Jack connector thanks to the cable supplied for the connection of any multimedia device
- Length x Width x Height : 12 cm x 10 cm x 2 cm
- Operating Temperatures : from -30°C to 80°C
- Covered frequency band : 20 Hz to 20 KHz
- Power consumption : 1W
- Power supply : 12V
- Weight : 150 grams
PRODUCT PACKAGING CONTENT
How long is the warranty period for the products?
All our articles benefit from the legal guarantee provided by law in the Consumer Code and the Civil Code. It is therefore one year from the date of purchase or delivery of the item.
How long should I keep the original packaging?
You must keep your original packaging for the duration of the warranty in order to be able to use it if necessary. You must therefore keep it for one year.
Questions before purchasing our products
General installation questions
Specific questions for Peugeot and Citroën vehicles - Same manufacturer, same interfaces
Specific questions for Audi/VVG/Seat/Skoda vehicles - Same manufacturer, same interfaces
Specific questions for Renault vehicles
Specific questions for Nissan vehicles
Questions after purchasing our products
You might also like